Sunday, December 23, 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Episode 2 - That Sounds Wonderful

Continuing with the awesome Madoka Magica series, which I really love!

Madoka is still having dreams about everything and wakes up to find Kyubey! That makes me wonder, exactly what kind of animal is Kyubey? She almost looks like a fox and cat combined.

And seriously, this is like one of the cutest sights I've ever seen.



She's relaxing in... WAIT, HIM?!!!! Nooo! It's not a him, but a her, because Kyubey has a girl voice.

While they're at Mami's house talking more about the contract (by the way, she has a really nice looking house!), I actually thought Madoka said "Mommy", I was wondering. Where's her mother? HAHA! Damn, they always have delicious food making me crazy.

So they explain that Soul Gems are created when you make a contract with Kyubey and is the source of magic. That does look like a beautiful looking gem.



Since they skipped straight back to Madoka and her mother in the bathroom, it makes me wonder if the scene before was just a flashback or did it happen?

"Magical girls are born from wishes, witches are born from curses. Magical girls bring hope to the world. Witches bring despair." That's a really interesting quote. I think it may be more complicated than that, especially about the witches. Maybe this is one of those concepts that will really make people think.



Now they have me all curious about witches. I want to know how they came to be. It's interesting because I've seen quite a lot of show where witches are seen as good, rather than evil. That's why I am not sure if the witches here are really that evil as Kyubey makes them out to be. "Death is part of that deal". I'd be stressed too!

I have to say, the music and color of the scene (changing from yellow/gold) really gives the right mood! It brings a sense of mysteriousness.

I love how Kyubey now goes to school with Madoka and sits on her shoulder. They can even communicate in the mind!



What a great idea to communicate through the mind, so they don't look like an idiot when they speak to something invisible. That reminds me of shows where a character sees a ghost and is talking to her, and everyone else's got that "WTF" look, as if she's gone insane talking to herself. But I think even when you think to each other, you still act a bit strange.

LOL "Girls can't love girls!" Oh dear, I think she has the wrong idea... When the friend figured out they were talking through the mind.

Those desks at the school, for some reason, I thought they looked like a bunch of treadmill. I was wondering why they went in a room full of treadmills. Haha!



Right now, they're making Homura Akemi (the girl with long black hair) seem evil. But for some reason, I just don't think she is...

See that's an excellent point they brought up, that Akemi was trying to stop Kyubey from making a contract with Madoka, but if they're all fighting the same enemy, wouldn't it be good to have more? This is where I definitely think something's going on there. I feel that it's more complicated than just magical girls fighting each other.

It must be strange and awesome at the same time having a full blown convo in the mind. Especially when someone else is talking from another room.

AWWW, feeding Kyubey, SO ADORABLE! I'm gonna melt in cuteness.



It's really interesting too, I find, with Sayaka's hesitation of accepting. It makes me think she has some type of story!

I almost feel sorry for Homura, I just feel that she's trying to do the right thing.

OMFG I LOVE Madoka's costume ideas for the Magical Girl thing! I wanna see her in it. So they're off to a witch hunt to get some ideas of what it's like before they decide if they want to be Magical Girls. Things are starting to feel dark. Music is done so well, seriously! Whenever this music plays, it almost feels like this is a different show.

"I wonder, is she really a bad person?" - Madoka, about Homura. That's what I've been thinking.



I really love the way they transform into magical girls.

Now, we get to see some action! This world looks amazing, I love it's made up of such randomness (shows, scissors, random cotton heads with a mustache). That's what I call creativity! Okay, that witch... Looks quite disgusting!

That was a great fight! A grief seed (witch's egg) looks really interesting. I love all these items they have in the show. So the grief seed can restore the fight. That's the reward she was talking about!

I'm on Madoka's side on that one about wanting to be friends with Homura.

I definitely think Madoka's going to be making that wish soon because she loved the idea of saving people. Here, I end you with Madoka's adorable outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment