Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Inspirational Quotes in Anime/TV

Gurren Lagann

Episode 8 - Later, Buddy


"Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself!" -Kamina


Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008



Legend of the Condor Heroes - Episode 2 (Watch Series)
"If I go and take revenge, I’ll have to kill someone. Then, if I kill that person, the enemy’s son will come and take revenge for his father, which means he’ll have to kill me. Then, my son will have to take revenge for me and kill that person’s son. With all this killing, when can this grudge ever end? There is no end to revenge. Hatred cannot be resolved by hatred, only forgiveness can resolve hatred." - Guo Jing


Naruto



Episode 80 - The Third Hokage Forever
“It’s almost unbearable, isn’t it… the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling, I’ve been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them. That’s why I’ll never give up, I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness, they were the first to accept me as who I am. They’re my friends.”


Seven of the Sky



Seven of the Sky - Episode 11 (Watch Series)
"The root isn’t the most important, the most important is the seed. As long as the heart exists, roots can re-grow when pulled out. It’s just like the theory of rebound which I taught you. The greater the resistance, the more powerful the repelling force. This tree has weathered all sorts of obstacles. The more treacherous weather it is, the greater it manages to flourish. It’s able to withstand any obstacle now."

"Let us be nourished together, let us grow together, let us withstand this treacherous weather, experience wind and rain, and emerge to become even stronger than before."


Gundam Unicorn


“Even though people are sad, we live our lives trying to escape sadness. You told me that! Just because you’ve seen hell with your own two eyes doesn’t mean you can force that hell on other– But it’s wrong to close off your heart just because there are too many sad and painful things out there. I don’t want to forget the sadness that people are feeling. The fact that we have hearts is why we can feel sadness! I want to become the sort of man who can live with that!"


Fruit Basket



Episode 03 - All Shapes and Sizes
"No one really starts out kind. All we know how to do at first is want. We want food, we want attention; it's just natural survival instinct, I guess. But kindness is something that we all have to learn as we go. It's something that grows and develops slowly over time, the same way our bodies do."

"True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we have to work at. Not everyone has it. But I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there."


Xuan Yuan Sword 3 Legend - Rift of the Sky



Xuan Yuan Sword - Episode 34 (Watch Series)
"I always imagined that we could continue bickering and arguing. Holding your hand until we're old. Actually, all the things I've imagined have come true a long time ago. Although it was really short, but so what? Eighty years is an entire lifetime. Eighteen years is also a lifetime. As long as we have truly been in love, a moment is an entire lifetime." - Yu'er


Blood+


"Live for today, but look forward to tomorrow, and don't forget to smile." —George Miyagusuku


Digimon 02



Episode 50 - A Million Points of Light
"The only person who can take your dreams away is you, by giving up on them." - Davis


Qin's Moon



Season 3 - Episode 6 (Watch Series)
"Massacre is never the reason to become strong. This word "xia" reads "chivalrous hero". If a person must defeat another in order to prove themselves, they've already lost. The right part of this word reads "human". It represents the actions and behaviours of a person. And on the right, the word reads "double-layered". It is made up of a big “human” with two little “humans”. What it means is that a strong person should help those who are small and frail."


Gurren Lagann



Episode 11 - Simon, Hands Off
"My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've dug through - it means that I've won! ... Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro! I'M ME!! Simon the Digger!"- Simon


Treasure Venture



Treasure Venture - Episode 27 (Watch Series)
"The way of the chivalrous heroine should be having the courage to help people who are in danger. That's why they should have a benevolent heart. They should especially be good at showing understanding towards people, understanding other people's difficulties. They should be extremely able to forgive others." - Lu Jianping


Trigun

Episode 4 - Love and Peace


"LOVE & PEACE!" - Vash the Stampede

No comments:

Post a Comment